Thursday, August 25, 2011

my Bird-Day Speech

Dear All,

Thank you all for your birthday wishes through calls, sms-es, msn and wall posts.......
It means the world to me that you all are thinking of me on my special day :) < Thank you very much, you Facebook birthday reminder.. :p>
Another year older but I am more grateful than ever to have you all in my life...

Thank you, Alice for having this birthday dinner for me....

To Yi Wen, Chia Ying, Los, Qing Qing, BirdBird, Fatt the PHD, cx, Alice
Thank you for helping me to survive on my birthday...becoming older is not fun at all.... :-(
Glad to have you all there....

Thank you, Boss for this belated name card....I quit, remember??? and thank you very much for not giving me back the wine you have......I truly appreciate your kindness...

To Pauline, CK, Nic, Mr Tan, Fifi, Fei Soo, Yung Yung, Gor, Mr Heng, Mabel
Thank you very much for your birthday wishes....It truly make my day that you all still remember me on my big day..
I miss all of you very very much....Till the day we meet again...you'll be missed..

To Dear mr Foo XianYang,
Thanks for being so patient with me while you can just walk away,
Thanks for being my best shopping mate,
Thanks for being my secret keeper,
Thanks for bringing joy and happiness to my life..
Thanks for being my dear....XDXD

All the giggles, laughs,the smiles,the hugs,the inside jokes,the tears are the memories that last a lifetime...
I know it wasnt easy for you when i decided to leave penang...for that, I am thankful to have you as the most understanding dear in my life....Thank you for putting up with me throughout these 3 years..
Thank you for surprise at birdpark and the fun we had at sentosa....
Somehow I feel i have regain my youth at there...XDXD
and please remember it dearly that I am the champion for the luge.....hehe
and Please buy a tabung now and start saving...our next target i USS....okay..????

Happy 24th Birthday to me....urghh...24 sound so old.....

No comments: