Monday, August 25, 2008

bIRDdaY>.<

some may ask why i never want to celebrate birthday
well
the logic is what's the point of having the thought of celebrating it if no one actually remember u
at end of the day, u will just disappoint yourself
yes i m speaking from a pessimist and i am a pessimist, cos am tired and sick of having hope...
however this year a bit different..i have bunch of housemates that actually gave me suprise with a cake and a dear with me n together with wee nee, ah howe and ming chun...
i dunno what my birthday wish is..in fact i didn't make any wish before i blow my candle..my mind went blank
is it because i have too many things to wish
or is it i have nothing to wish
either way my birthday is over d...
This year birthday marked the 21 years of my life
In this 21 years what have i done..
have i achieve any goals
have i done my part as a daughter, a friend, a sister and a girlfriend to froggie
I wonder
my life is in a mess
too many things for me to regret
there are so many things i should not have start
but life has no second chance
but along the way i am grateful to have the chance to meet u guys..
life would not be the same after all....
if making wishes now is still not late
den i wish everyone is happy and healthy
i wish i can be a better person
i wish frankie to be happy always....


p/s:: thanks again for phek lan, pieh wen, kai sin, denho, siew yi, dai lou, chee soon,abraham,kenny and chin xiang(thx for not pulling my hair for my day n da coupon)
den thanks again for wee nee,ah howe, ming chun and those who wished me
den thanks my dear for giving me unforgettable day

this blog is a bit cacat
cos i write with a blank mind...i am moodless today
cos i have split into two jie lings
i am a cow with 4 stomach and 2 minds...

No comments: