Saturday, August 2, 2008

A cow's love life

Quote from "Sex and the city"
I love u
but i love me more
i've been in the relationship with myself for 49 years
and that's the one i need to work on

In my case,
I love u
but i love me more
i've been in the relationship with myself for 20 years
and that's the one i need to work on

I love me who always give me suprises
i love me who always keep me happy
i love me whom i m the main dish not the sidelines
i love me who is a commit phobic
i love me who always have hope, dreams and expectations for me

I guess i am a real commit phobic
I guess i love sparks and suprises
I guess i love the feeling of getting to have hopes, dreams and expectations

i've done my best to keep this
but i m tired; we are tired i guess

i've asked myself over and over again
"Are relationships always about happy?"
i wish to be happy everyday
not all day everyday but everyday

Am i going to be happy in a relationship that i cant have hopes and expectations?
Am i going to be happy in a relationship that is just about me and you but no we and us?
Am i going to be happy in a relationship that i m the sidelines of his life?
Am i going to be happy in a relationship that we still miss our single life?

Maybe we know the ending
Mayb not

Somehow
Being alone is better than being lonely...

不是不爱你
只是这份爱没了期待

一个人不寂寞,想一个人才寂寞
太牵挂一个人的时候,爱也会成为一种负担

我以为小鸟飞不过沧海,是以为小鸟没有飞过沧海的勇气,十年以后我才发现,不是小鸟飞不过去,而是沧海的那一头,早已没有了等待……

1 comment:

winz said...

are you that lonely gal?? smth happen is it??